So Mike and I must have been having a little spring fever or something because on Saturday while it was still snowing/sleeting outside, I ran out to the store to look for some new pots in order to repot our inside plants. Some needed dividing, some needed combining. After looking at a few stores, I found a great pot at Big Lots and the dirt there was a steal of a deal (esp. when you pay for the small bag of dirt and the guy gives you the big one instead). I took all my treasures home and proceeded to pot the plants inside the house on a towel so as not to make too big of a mess.
Then on Sunday… Mike got it in his head that he wanted a bird feeder. So back to the Home Depot we went and got ourselves a bird feeder. Not sure any birds will come for a while, but its really nice to have the potential of having birds out my kitchen window.
that’s about all from TN. We did have snow this weekend and here are some pictures =)



no way all those flops are yours? that's amazing.... you need purple/plum!
ReplyDeleteyou two are crazy crazy about your flops - especially mike! always has been! :)
ReplyDeletehaha those are all mike's flips! and we couldn't even fit some of the colors on the fireplace. =) glad yall enjoyed it. (PS... he wouldn't let me put mine in there!)
ReplyDelete