So lately things have been a little crazy for no reason in particular other than life in general. Recently the girls and boys here got together separately (boys at our house and girls at a friend Sara’s house). The boys got to grill and watch some of the basketball games going on and the girls learned how to crochet and got a chance to have “adult conversation” as our friend Jess (with two kids under three) calls it. Here are some pictures to keep yall up to speed:
The hat that mike is wearing is my first go round. I wasn’t sure how to finish it off so I just started a new hat (the one Avi has on). Both are really big so I’m still learning how to make them normal head size. It has been a lot of fun for sure. I’m going to start one like the one Mike has on again now that I’m a little better and hopefully it will work out great.
Below are just some picture of Avi playing at the park with her friends there. She loves going and is quite a maniac. At the house she is calm (most of the time) and really laid back and just likes to snuggle but at the park she’s CRAZY!
ENJOY =)
you should try crocheting with plastic bags. you can google it. They sell them here- they make great beach bags! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd fun gifts if you get good at it.
Thats really cool! Thanks for sharing =)
ReplyDeleteAwe! The hats look sooooooooo great!! I'm proud of you. Let's all get together soon. I LOVE the bad idea...I'm googling it now.
ReplyDeleteOoops, you can tell I'm sooo tired...I mean BAG idea, and I am googling it...then going to bed, yay!
ReplyDelete