So!! I came home today to find a very sheepish looking dog in front of the back door. She usually comes from her bed “pretending” to have slept there all day, so I knew something was amiss. I looked into the living room to find two chewed through gallon sized ziplock bags. Empty. Upon investigation I discovered one was to 3/4 of a loaf of artesian bread I made last night…. not a crumb in sight. The other was partially full of some tootsie roll products, some granola bars and a pop tart. We had taken these to Portugal and I hadn’t put them away yet. (this is a picture of the continued shame that Avi feels when we mention the incident)
I did not see any of the items from the second bag laying around…
until I looked further and found the pieces of candy and granola bars and pop tarts undamaged and squirreled away in different corners of different couches and in a towel on the stairs and even one in her bed!!! I guess Avi got full on the loaf of bread and decided to hide the rest away for a late night snack! What a goof! I’m sure we’ll be finding more in the next few days.
Needless to say… I think we’ll be putting her in her box tonight when we head out to church. =)
hehe silly Avi! hide things better next time!
ReplyDeleteOh my, looks like Avi learned some naughty tricks from Duke.
ReplyDeleteOh Avi! :)
ReplyDeleteOh dear! That's too bad because now you don't get to enjoy the treats!
ReplyDeleteI hope Avi gets along with someone from my next blog post.. you'll have to read up!
She's such a goofy dog! Kelly - I told her this morning that she was probably getting a new cousin!! she got excited =)
ReplyDelete