Thursday, December 9, 2010

that’s right, there’s snow in Minnesota

Just a little good humor for the morning.  Here are some pictures from the weekend with Dad.  I flew up Friday morning starting at 5:15 a.m. and arrived around 10 a.m. with no glitches.  We stopped by the Mall of America (yes its super huge and no I didn’t buy anything) and looked around for a while and looked even longer to re-find where we had parked the car. =)  We then headed to the salon so I could get my hair cut.
10-12-05 Katie in MN 00210-12-05 Katie in MN 001The snow started falling around lunch and didn’t let up until after we went to bed.  MN already had some snow on the ground but the new snow was beautiful… light and fluffy and no good for making snowman! 
Saturday the girls, dad, jessie and I all went out and played in the fluffy snow! It was lots of fun to watch jess run after the girls down the hill and help bury the girls in the snow too.
 
After warming up, we all went to the salon and I got some new color in my hair and then even got it straightened! (just temporarily) We had a great time. Later Saturday, Dad, Kim and I went to a party.  Then on Sunday after going to church and hearing a wonderful sermon on being ready for Christ to come back, the girls and I took some crazy pictures just for fun.
10-12-6We opened presents and I got some great things!! new flips and hair products and new warm winter socks which totally rock my world! Anyways, I had a wonderful time hanging with the family and enjoying the snow and just having a relaxing weekend.
Here’s the album in it’s entirety.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun! What did poor abandoned Mike do while you were off in winter wonderland though?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the straight hair look!!!Soooo cute!!! {...but then again, you always look so cute.} Glad you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete