Sorry for the delay since the last post. I will update you when I get home. Things have been going great here. We’ve been keeping the kids crazy busy and they’ve been keeping us up crazy late too! We will begin the long process of heading home tomorrow morning at 3AM Portugal time (which is 10PM Saturday EST). We will fly this way: Faro > Lisbon, Portugal > Frankfurt, Germany > Washington DC > Knoxville. We will arrive at midnight EST on Sunday.
Please pray for clear minds while traveling and tonight as we are saying goodbye to the sweet teens here. We have made great friendships and it’s hard for these kids to do the “leaving” process because that seems to be what they are always doing, saying goodbye.
We’ll be seeing yall soon for Christmas! Happy late birthday Papa and happy almost birthday Oma!
love yall, -katie
Thanks for the update, praying for safe travel and I hope you mean you'll be seeing us Michigan people for Christmas!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you two!!
The Landon's