Here are just a few things that have been going on the last few weeks and weekend. Enjoy =)
I had a tie dye party for my 9th grade girls … excuse me now 10th grade girls and we had a blast. My shirt turned out great and I hope theirs did as well. I have almost got the last of the dye off my fingernail. This happened over Memorial weekend! needless to say, if you want to tie dye… wear the provided gloves =)
Here are a few pictures from our flower this year. The pictures aren’t the best, I was grabbing the pictures quickly this morning at 7am before running out the door and the thumb drive kept filling up!
Our little Avi being crazy at the park then really calm later that weekend at home =) My favorite is the one with a few dogs in it and she’s crouched down daring the other dogs to chase her.
Then Megan came out last weekend and we had a great time walking the neighborhood, doing some (successful) shopping to find her a dress to wear to an evening wedding! You should have seen how many dresses we took into the dressing room. Kristen you would have been proud at the efficiency which which we had her in and out of probably 30 dresses! Then just a nice time relaxing, chatting and such! So glad she was able to come
Just thought yall would want to stay up to date on what’s going on. I finally was able to remember to bring the pictures to work so I can blog during some free time.


No comments:
Post a Comment